holy moly I still can't believe it.... Clearblue (my new BFF) has told me I am pregnant this morning! I go to the doctor to confirm on Friday.. If there is anything I have learned from this year of reading blogs- is anything can happen.... I will be hopeful that this will have a happy ending at the end.... but there is still that little part that knows entirely too much of what the bad can happen.
So for now until proven otherwise I am a baby making machine!!
I really believe that this baby is trying to kill me already... first the shingles, then I hit my forehead not once but twice, then the back of my head putting groceries away and then last but not least almost burning down the kitchen (self cleaning oven)!
We have soo much to do- to get the house ready for sale, to start another chapter of our life to continue working so we have $ to do all these things! There is so much I want to say but I can't even think straight right now! Almost all the parents know... I wish people would call back! seriously!!
2 comments:
And now you are selling the house?? Moving to Madison?
See--pregnancy=clumsy. That's what was going on! Doesn't explain the shingles, but.... hey gotta give an excuse while you can. I'm so glad I got on the computer tonight at the hotel and checked. Happy dance!!!
Yay! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment