Tuesday, April 14, 2009

well well....

So I have decided that I really need to stop negating all the well wishing and congratulations.. I am pregnant right now today and hopefully tomorrow and the day after and so on...
Good blood work again today!!!
11DPO HCG 68
16DPO HCG 422 ~ quite nice if I do say so myself!! I took a gander at the twin beta charts... this could be a very intresting wait till next friday when I go in again for another HCG!

I went to Kohls today and managed to go through the baby and maternity section and not buy anything!!! (it doesn't help that I paid bills and know exactly how much ISN"T in there right now!!)

I have slowed with my eating the last 2 days.. which is good!! I didn't eat a good breakfast at all today (had a LARGE glass of juice and that was it..which is bad..) Had a pretty delish meatball sub from an awesome sub place at noon- and haven't had anything since! and it is 6 pm!! granted now I am hungry.. waiting patiently for the mr to come home!!!

The dogs have been on me like flys on poop lately... almost can't wait to go to work!! only 1 more day of freedom and then it is back to the grind stone!!

2 comments:

laugavitz said...

I was wondering about the twin thing too?!?!?!?

janiece said...

If its twins I swear I will laugh my ass off--and that's alot of butt to be laughing about! This is one excing journey you are starting!