Friday, April 3, 2009

Seriously!

I have shingles.... I still can't believe it!! Monday night started with a small spot on the side of my tummy by yesterday I had 3 quarter sized spots and htis am 2 more little ones... I went to work- still convinced that it was some sort of bug bite (they itched a little) nope our unit clerk said nope looks like shingles... saw one of the infectious disease residents and she looked and said yup it's shingles! so I got to leave at 1030... but what do you do with yourself when you are in work mode?!?! So I am off for at least a week- they all have to be healed over and crusted... and the first one hasn't even started to pop yet.... oh joy oh joy!

as far as the baby makin goes.. I have a week to wait until I can test.... it has been a really long week already!! so fingers crossed!! (I never made it in for the mucous check- but I did ovulate so that is a +!! )

The weather looks nice and sunny out... but I heard more snow in the forcast... I thought it was April showers-- not snow!!!

1 comment:

janiece said...

All I can do is just shake my head.