Saturday, January 17, 2009

I survived...

After much thinking-back and forth... I had the HSG done yesterday.... Man that sucks!! It wasn't sooo bad-- the usual womanly things happened... but then when the doc was trying to inject the contrast... it wasn't going and then the instruments went out of line-- so I had to have them replaced! Then he tried again... then all of a sudden it REALLLY started cramping! Holy hot cakes! I had the sweetest Radiology tech- she had been through it twice in her life.. so she was making me laugh when the doc kept saying-- "just a little pinch here"....right... last time I checked you didn't have a cervix to pinch.. so hush!
I am guess I might have had some blockage becasue of the initial issues getting the contrast to inject.. but he didn't say much- I got to look at my skinny little tubes and everything looks good! so only time will tell now!!!

Other than that that's it!! :)

Working hard today.... well obviously not that hard!

Hope everyone has a great saturday!!!

1 comment:

laugavitz said...

complaining about a little cramping....r u sure u want to experience contractins...j/k i hope that it works and u get to experience a LOT ofcramping :) Then i will b there 2 help u like u helped me :)love ya