Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Holy smokes..

I am a busy girl.... I am realllly tired right now- but I thought I would write for a bit.... worked my ass off last week... worked my ass of today! we are sooo freaking full at the hospital it's not even funny!-- BUT I thank God that I still have a job!! I read something funny today... after all the layoffs yesterday.. McDonald's is opening 1,000 new stores?! I think we have a problem here!! At least we will still be able to get fries with it! ;)

We are in the process of refinancing the house.. can't wait to save a few hundred dollars!!! Nick went and interviewed for another job in Madison 2 weeks ago.. still waiting to hear about that... we have our toe in the water for a house closer to Mad town (lake mills area...)but we shall see what happens!

1 week for Thursday we are on VACA!! we are heading up north with a bunch of friends for some snowmobiling and ice fishing.. and of course drinking and games!!! we can't wait! Which reminds me i have to find a place for the dogs to go! I should work on that tomorrow- between taking 1 dog to the vet at 0830! and the mountain of laundry! (at least we fixed our well pump issue and we get more than 5 min of water!!)

already off to beddy bye--

No comments: