Sunday, January 3, 2010

2 weeks!

Well and then some... I can't believe that! We have been home for 2 weeks and 1 day.. crazy times... We are slowly getting into a routine.. which changes about everyother day!! The last 2 days he has been getting up about every 2 hours at night.. and he isn't really napping during the day either-- making for some long days too!! I still think he is having some reflux issues-- so I think that is part of it... He goes for his 2 week check up on Tuesday.. can't wait to see what he weighs now!! Last week his was almost 9# so he has to be over that now.. he has filled out his face a little more his cute lil chubby cheeks!!!
I also can't believe that it is already 2010! Man o man.. where does the time go!!! He helped ring in the new year by snoring with momma... well daddy woke momma up 5 min to midnight.. we took a few pictures and then J and I went up to bed :)
We have been pretty boring... we are looking forward to Wednesday- Nana and auntie Trudy are coming out and bringing dinner and then later in the week on Saturday... we have our annual Pernat Friend christmas party... J will get to finally meet his friend Jasper for the first time too!!!
The poor dogs are still adjusting... but they are doing well with J.. Well on to the pictures :)



2 WEEKS OLD!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

1 comment:

Becki said...

What a sweetie pie! And what a great New Years picture :)